A New Lease of Life

4.8.11

Im sure you all are wondering what's up with me - a new blog design, new signature and even an 'almost' new blog name (im still figuring out how to create another blog using the same email address. If anyone knows how please let me know)

Iv decided to take my blog more seriously by taking out the time to share my thoughts and opinions on the things that matter to me - from God, to my little knowledge about makeup, my various musings and roamings within the Nigerian makeup/beauty industry, my little knowledge about fashion and even my love for vintage and why i will be focusing my makeup skills on vintage makeup with modern flavour (ha! i got you there.) You'll see what i mean.

So come with me, be carefree and welcome to my blog.
Barbara & 1923. Beauty & Life © . Theme by STS.