Nobel Carpet Launch of "Nature Collection"

12.9.11

Like i said at some point in time, I will also be posting 'work' events on my blog.

A Client of ours - Nobel Carpets and Rugs; recently launched a new rug collection called the "Nature Collection". A colleague and I were present at the event to represent the office. Here are pictures taken from the event and of course, pictures of the new carpet collection as well.


The walkway




The projector which was actually positioned at the side of the event venue

other nobel rugs on display at the event







staff of Nobel Carpets


the raffle draw gifts


Tanuj and Hemant, Managers in Nobel carpets and Agency contacts




The unveiling

The new collection

The new collection

The new collection


My colleague and I at the event

signature
Barbara & 1923. Beauty & Life © . Theme by STS.