1923 Face of the Day: With Zaron makeup, in purple

6.10.11

So still in the spirit of the independence day holiday and my visit to Zaron, i decided to do a FOTD using Zaron products. Until i finished the look, it didnt cross my mind that all the colours in my tea party goodie bag were all in the purple family so iv a monochrome look going on.
 
Face
Iv got my usual products going on except that instead of the Black Opal fade and conceal, i used Zaron stick foundation/concealer in NZ10. For some reason, my Black Opal blush in Redwood took on a purplish tone too.

 
Eyes

Clear mascara for my brows
Zaron sample e/s in 02 - the light pink on my lids and the purple in my crease
MaryKay e/l for my upper lashline
Constance Carroll and Glitter Gal mascara
Lips

Zaron l/l in Prune Juice
Zaron sample l/g in 02
 
i totally love the entire look and u can be sure that il be doing it again sometime soon.

*sample products were provided by Zaron Hair and Makeup
signature_thumb1
Barbara & 1923. Beauty & Life © . Theme by STS.