What Do You Want?

10.4.12

 Hello guys, this is me again and this time I need you to tell me what you want:

1. What would you like to see more on this site? videos, makeovers, product reviews, brands etc. The list is endless.

2. Would you like to see pictures of me more on the blog or what I do? at work, makeup, events, visits etc.

3. When you hear "A makeup & beauty blog dedicated to promoting the Nigerian makeup & beauty industry" what comes to mind first?

Yes, these are the 3 most important questions i would like you, my loyal followers, subscribers and visitors to answer. I would love to provide you with quality content but at the same time, I would also like to know what you love to read and what you expect to read when you visit my site.

Yours Sincerely and Faithfully,

Barbara & 

P.S. what do you think of my new Social Media profile picture? i would so love to read your comments and opinions and of course the answers to my questions above. *muah*

Enhanced by Zemanta
Barbara & 1923. Beauty & Life © . Theme by STS.